SERVICES TO BUSINESS ENTITIES
Globalization is the trend of the business market.
In the current Indian scenario of complexity and exceptional change, Enaar Infinity's Business Practice provides support to foreign companies in establishing and managing their Indian operations effectively. Our multi-disciplinary team delivers unparalleled services to clients in defining their Indian market strategy, incorporating their businesses in India and managing their financial, legal, secretarial, human resource and other back-office operations. Our virtual-office support provides your company with the necessary flexibility to conduct business operations while avoiding unnecessary overheads. Our team also works with companies in every industry to develop strategies that deliver exceptional business results. Our infinite range of services for our client’s business will allow the organization to grow and at the same time comply with all the relevant Indian laws. One of our key measures of success is the achievement of our client’s goals.
Our comprehensive list of offerings includes:
At Enaar Infinity, our advisors provide exhaustive services for incorporation of different business structures for foreign companies in India, including registration under relevant Indian laws, for setting up of:
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Wholly-owned Subsidiary Company
- Partnership firm
- Joint Venture business
- Branch office
- Liaison office / Representative office
- Project office
- Sole Proprietorship
Dynamic organizations face several challenges with respect to financial reporting which could potentially impact the value of the businesses. As a part of our Accounting Advisory services, we provide end-to-end solutions and support services such as –
- Maintenance of accounts and bookkeeping
- Assistance in developing of company’s accounting policies for Indian business
- Preparation and reporting of accounting statements as per Indian GAAP
- Conversion of accounting statements from Indian GAAP to IFRS / US GAAP
- Preparation of requisite MIS
- Accounting advice for complex transactions, including M&A and restructuring
The complex Indian tax regime makes it extremely important for existing and potential business entities to understand the Indian regulatory and tax laws. The fall out of ignoring the same cannot be understated. The well planned tax structure can lower tax and compliance costs and thus adds to competitive advantage. This demands application of appropriate tax strategies and compliances in today’s complex tax environment. Our capability encompasses the entire spectrum.
Direct and Indirect taxes
Our experienced team of professionals have been advising and assisting companies across a spectrum of direct and indirect taxation matters relating to Tax Advisory and Planning, Compliance, Withholding Tax and Representation Services. Specifically, we provide tax advisory for complex transactions, tax planning for business reorganizations including M&A, assistance in corporate tax compliances including advance tax computations, preparation and filing of returns, assistance with documentation requirements and representations.
The role of multinational enterprises in world trade has increased dramatically over the last few years and consequently there is increase in international group transactions of the multinationals internationally. This has brought in increasingly complex taxation issues for both tax administration and the multinationals themselves since, individual country rules for the taxation of multinationals cannot be viewed in isolation, but, must be addressed in a broad international context. The Indian transfer pricing regulations comprised in the Income Tax Act, 1961, relates to computation of income from an international transaction with associate enterprise having regard to arms lengths prices. Our company is equipped to provide the services and help in complying the transfer pricing laws.
Our team of professionals is capable of offering company law compliances and consulting services. We hold expertise in providing guidance, assistance and interpretation of the Indian companies’ law and provide services related to:
- Company formation
- Company secretarial services including ROC filings
- Matters concerning share capital
- Licenses and approvals
- Other provisions of the Companies Law, 2013
RBI / FEMA compliance
In India, business ventures, investments and offices of foreign companies are regulated by the Indian Central Bank (The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)). RBI accords various approvals and permissions in accordance with the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA). The increasing investment and business activity in and out of India has increased the importance of FEMA/ RBI Compliance manifold.We have expertise in obtaining various approvals/clearances for foreign companies venturing in India as outlined below:
- Compliance with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) regulations and getting regulatory approvals
- Prescribed applications to RBI for various FEMA and RBI regulated transactions
- Advisory services related to FEMA / RBI matters.
- Investment in businesses in India directly and by floating offshore companies
- Setting up a branch/liaison/project office in India under Automatic or Approval Route
- Banking and remittances in and out of India
- Repatriation of funds
Other Indian Allied laws
In addition to the above stated laws, there are other laws which include state laws or laws relating to employees that also demand regular compliance. Our team provide these services for all such other Indian corporate laws.
Establishing the right kind of capital structure of your business is very important. We offer a wide array of financial advisory services like -
- Capital Advisory
- Financial Due Diligence
- Project Finance
- Merger and acquisition
If the business is facing any financial problems – be it cash flow shortfall or excess debt – our team can help in restructuring of business and turnaround for sustainable recovery and success.
- Our in house team of recruitment understands the importance of market and has industry knowledge as they devote time and energy to learn exactly how the clients operate. We will try to ensure that we will always deliver the highest level of customer service and experience which is the key to developing strong relationships allowing us to work as a long term business partner with clients and candidates alike.
- Our recruitment team will take care of hiring professionals for and on behalf of clients according to the Job Description as per the specifications shared by the client.
- Our team will ensure that they provide to our client as many candidates for a single post, so as to ensure that the client gets an opportunity to choose the best out of the multiple choices.
As our client confirms a candidate to our recruitment team for a specified role, our team of HR professionals will look into various HR operations as under
- Issuing of an offer letter
- Joining formalities
- Employee induction
- Health and Safety training
- Fire Safety training
- Managing attendance and leave records
- Employee grievances
- Performance management ( as per client’s KRA / KPA )
- Holiday list
- Code of Conduct
- Guiding employees regarding various labour laws applicable
- Issuing employee hand book
Our recruitment team with their vide experience also provide services to clients who already have their in built HR team. Our experts will review their entire operations or any specific area as required by the client and guide them further with the necessary modifications required. Below is the illustrative list of the specific services which are provided by our expert recruitment team
- Review of Policy (Leave, Travel, Travel Safety, Expenses, etc )
- Review of employee hand book and pointing out necessary modifications required
- Salary bench marking
- Review of Attendance and leave management records
- Employee benefits and performance
- Employee engagement activities
During the gestation period or during the initial market survey and establishment of business phase, it may not be financially and operationally feasible for a company to hire employees, rent an office space and purchase office equipment. In absence of having any office space in India, the businesses are forced to meet clients and partners at a coffee house or restaurants, which is not only unprofessional at times but also limits confidential information sharing.
Our office provides everything you need for initial establishment of your business in India. We have a variety of virtual office services that can be customized to fit client’s business and budget. With our virtual office you can have a business address, a local contact number, meeting place, conference room and other hospitalities.